Job #: 9293
Title: Converting Supervisor
Job Location: Rogers, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Converting Supervisor for our Rogers, AR location.
The Converting Supervisor is responsible for supervising employees to meet the manufacturing and production schedules.
Coordinate production operations and maintain effective quality procedures and safety regulations.
Responsible for all routing functions on the plant floor during an assigned shift.
Along with Springdale and Fayetteville, Rogers makes up one of America`s fastest-growing metropolitan areas. Eureka Springs, in the Ozark Mountains, and Hot Springs, in the Ouachita Mountains, are two "spa" cities in Arkansas that have long drawn vacationers in search of healing and relaxation. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Enforce plant safety regulations and housekeeping practices and encourage employees to become safety conscious
- Maintain an effective, on-going safety plan
- Supervise employees on the manufacturing floor for an assigned shift
- Build effective relationships with all internal departments to produce a superior product
- Control load factors and workflow to ensure maximum use of available capacity and effective use of labor, tools, and equipment.
- Coordinate maintenance work customer and manufacturing needs
- Monitor all control procedures
- Maintain effective departmental quality procedures
- Coach and counsel team members to perform to company`s standards
- Alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions
- First point of contact for all hourly employee concerns
- Ensure that on a daily basis all company standards and customer
commitments (ie: safety, quality, production, on-time delivery) are
followed within the plant
- Supervise employees to accomplish safety, quality, productivity and efficiency goals
- Prepare and submit reports as required
- 3-5 years experience supervisory role
- Must be willing to work any shift
- Converting experience in the corrugated manufacturing preferred
- Effective process management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
How to Apply: