Job #: 9295
Title: HR Talent Manager
Job Location: Augusta, Georgia - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
SUMMARY: JOB DESCRIPTION
MAU makes lives better by delivering workforce solutions globally. We provide caring, creative, and solutions oriented services that result in profitable growth. To support MAU`s vision, the Senior Human Resources Business Partner (Talent) has a critical role in attracting and sustaining top talent at MAU and in preserving and stimulating its culture.
- Talent Leadership
- Leverage company relationships to understand and drive business issues as they relate to HR; develop strategies to maximize employee/organizational health and development
- Coach senior leaders, as required, to further development and create a high performing organization
- Participate in the development of the Company`s plans and programs as a strategic partner, particularly from the perspective of the impact on people and their development
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization`s human resource function and performance, with particular focus on coaching and development
- Influence and develop leaders to promote a performance culture through effective utilization of tools such as an HRIS system
- Curate and lead employee development through MAU You initiative\
- Build leadership capability in the company through coaching, advice and learning events
- Optimize MAU`s use of a Learning Management System
- Business Partner Leadership
- Effectively coach senior leaders in matters relating to people, HR processes, employment practices, HR programs and corresponding impact on the business
- Provide additional human resources support through employee relations (EEOC, DOL, NLRA, OSHA)
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce Company policies procedures for internal and contract workforce
- Collaborate with all corporate functions to execute overall HR strategy
- Enhance and build the capability of the business by incorporating the people component into strategic planning, development and assessment
- Negotiate, influence and gain consensus in a highly relational environment
- Skillfully navigate co employment situations
- Solve problems with understanding of Title VII, FLSA, FMLA, NLRA, OSHA and other applicable laws
- Serve as the primary business partner for certain recruiting, corporate and onsite business departments
- Recruiting Leadership
- Partner/lead on internal talent pipeline and planning
- Enhance diversity strategy for the company
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship QUALIFICATIONS
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
- Bachelor`s Degree.
- 5+ years of proactive management consulting, human resources and employee relations, and performance management
- Demonstrated success in leading organizational development and change
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to influence senior leaders
- Communicate Interpersonally
- Focus on the Customer
- Act like an owner
- Collaborate for Better Results
- Manage Conflict Effectively
- Be Visionary
- Solve Problems
- Consider it done
- Build trusting relationships
- Live Safety
- Advanced degree in HR-related discipline or MBA
- Proactive Human Resources Experience and/or Business experience may be considered in lieu of education requirements
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Professional in Human Resources (PHR).
- Large corporation experience.
- Sense of humor.
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills
- Talent acquisition and management leadership experience.
How to Apply: