Job #: 9492
Title: Nurse Manager
Job Location: Penn Yan, New York - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The facility is affiliated with a multi-institutional health system that provides a full range of acute and long term care health services to residents of the beautiful Finger Lakes region in Upstate New York. JOB DESCRIPTION
Nurse Manager - Long Term Care
DEPT(S). RESPONSIBLE FOR: Nursing 45 beds cognitively impaired Unit
Direct Reports include: RN, LPN, CAN, Unit Clerk
DEPT(S). HRS. OF OPERATION: 24/7
WORK SCHEDULE: Primarily days with a weekend rotation every 4-6th weekend. Must be available to fill in on off shifts as needed.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Relocation assistance will be offered as appropriate.
- The salary range for this position is between $58,000-87,000, based on years of related experience and consideration of current nurse manager salaries within organization.
- The target hiring range is $72-75,000.
The facility is located in Penn Yan, New York has launched a search to select its new Nurse Manager. QUALIFICATIONS
The facility is a 150-bed skilled nursing facility with a reputation for outstanding medical, nursing and rehabilitative care.
The successful candidate will be a service driven long term care professional that has the ability to lead overall operations on the Nursing Home Unit.
He/she will direct the day-to-day functions of the Unit following the current federal and state regulations, as well as, the facility`s policies and procedures.
The Nurse Manager has responsibility for ensuring that the residents are provided with high quality care and a safe environment.
This is a hands-on, clinical position, not an administrative office position.
The candidate must have strong leadership skills, a proven track record of success, and an extensive working knowledge of general operations, human resources, budget, reimbursement, NYS DOH compliance, quality and safety.
The Nurse Manager will report to the Director Nursing of Long Term Care.
- Minimum: Graduate from an accredited Registered Professional Nurse Program
- Preferred: Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing or related field or Masters In Nursing or related field
- Licensure: Current New York State Registered Professional Nursing License required.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: