Job #: 9437
Title: ERP Project Manager, Supply Chain
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Strong growth, industry leading, global distributor where you will make a difference! JOB DESCRIPTION
We are an industry leading, strong growth, global, consumer products Distributor and we have immediate career-track needs in our ERP Project Manager Group. We focus on being the best-in-class option for our customers!
This position is responsible to drive overall improvement across multiple facets of ERP projects. You will serve as the single point of accountability for projects and make certain that intended value is realized through the consistent application of project management tools and practices. This position will lead various supply chain process improvement and implementation projects comprised of large multifunctional teams. This is a Hands-On Project Management role!
You will demonstrate expert knowledge and leadership in implementing and supporting Supply Chain related projects of Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Warehouse Management (Inventory Management, Receiving and Shipping), Purchasing, EDI and RF to conform to evolving business practices. Located in Dallas, Texas! ... Duties include:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of ERP implementation and experience adhering to the PMI standards for project management.
- Deep ERP functional knowledge in Supply Chain systems.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource leading in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) and functional configuration.
- Lead in the review and design of key business processes through the use of appropriate process improvement methodologies and tools (Lean, Six Sigma, etc.).
- Proactively handle Risk Management Plan, Quality Assurance Plan, Communication Plan, and Resource Management Plan.
- Coordinate, manage, test and implement system upgrades, patches, bug fixes, enhancements and system interfaces.
- Develop large scale project plan in support of ERP implementation and ensure user requirements are defined and well documented.
- Create, maintain and update detailed task list for all project team members and manage project planning, budget monitoring, communication planning and status reporting.
- Generate Weekly status report including established project metrics, budget (number of hours incurred, burn rate for Phases, expenses incurred).
- Associates Degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field is required
- A Bachelor`s Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Business, Engineering, or Supply Chain Management is a plus.
- An MBA or Master`s degree is a plus.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- You should have a minimum of 8 years of ERP Project Management experience with 5 years managing full life cycle roll out of Supply Chain projects, implementing modules such as P2P, O2C, Warehouse Management, Inventory, Order Management, Shipping and Distribution modules.
- You should have 5 years of consulting experience which includes: contributing to requests for proposals (RFP), presentations and detailing scope of work (SOW).
- Looking for someone who is a go-getter who isnt afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.Who is an Entrepreneur who brings fresh ideas to the table and consistently seek new challenges.. Who is a Collaborator who contributes to a high performing team.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize duties to meet deadlines daily with limited supervision.
Must have strong and effective influencing skills and capable of gaining consensus. Should be able to effectively and efficiently navigate across the organization. Base salary of $80-100k + strong benefit and retirement package and future career advancement opportunities!
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: