Job #: 9444
Title: RN - Operating Room
Job Location: Detroit, Michigan - United States
Salary: $55,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 25K signon for 5+ years experience, all benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Client is a leading healthcare system supporting 13 surgical specialties - As a hospital with a busy Level 2 ED and a trauma center, OR Nurse will be challenged and grow in their career
The RN reports directly to senior unit management, participates in shared decision-making activities and establishes relationships with professionals in other healthcare and community organizations to develop strong partnerships that support improved patient outcomes and the health of the community served. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Utilizes various strategies to assess patient, family, employee and environment of care strengths and weaknesses to determine appropriate action plan(s).
- Develops a detailed plan of care, which includes patient / family education, based on initial and on-going assessment findings to optimize patient outcomes.
- Communicates with patients, families, subordinate staff and peers to ensure that plans and associated interventions are understood, operationalized and revised, as appropriate.
- Assigns, delegates, and supervises other employees and intervenes as appropriate to ensure that the plan of care is carried out and that established outcomes are achieved through availability and appropriate utilization of human, material and financial resources.*
- Evaluates the effectiveness of plans and interventions to promote optimum achievement of established goals.
- Collaborates formally and informally with other members of the healthcare team, including facility and DMC representatives, to identify opportunities for improvement and develop strategies for enhancing clinical practice.
- Establishes relationships with professionals in other healthcare and community organizations to develop strong partnerships that support improved patient outcomes and the health of the community served.*
- Provides supervision, including guidance, counseling, teaching and mentoring, to targeted peers and subordinates to enhance learning experiences and improve the professional practice environment within the designated work setting.
Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.- BSN preferred.
OR RN experience required (2 - 15)
Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Michigan.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: