Job #: 9462
Title: Senior Project Manager (Commercial Real Estate)
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $155,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Summary JOB DESCRIPTION
The purpose of this position is to manage and lead a staff responsible for individual, multi-disciplined real estate project solutions for clients, with direct account capacity for project delivery.
- Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including but not limited to planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, cash flow, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Establishes capacity to identify complex project risks, lead construct capacity reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard to complex request for proposals; completes bid analysis; leads evaluation interviews, recommends resources to customers.
- Implements communication plan for consultations and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
- Implement project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements.
- Safeguard project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Demonstrates capacity to understand complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Generates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders. Evaluates change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Knowledge of projects & project management within the context of business results (business case, larger economic implications, business risk, etc).
- Leads project delivery resources/team (typically larger more experienced team) providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience and/or training.
- Bachelor`s degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) from College or University in a technical area of study.
- Experience in the construction, engineering or architecture industry preferred.
- Prior experience in a supervisory position (direct report responsibilities) required if specific duties include direct report responsibilities.
- Capacity to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents.
- Capacity to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Capacity to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: