Job #: 9463
Title: Senior Business Analyst
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $95,000.00 - $155,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The purpose of this position is to provide complex research, data mining/analysis, reporting and interpretation of global, national, regional, local and/or account company performance metrics. Will have responsibility for both client Risk Management deliverables and ensuring internal controls are met. Drives adherence to corporate risk management processes through a regular audit / internal self-assessment of operational deliverables aided by data. Acts as account single point of division contact for all compliance programs touched by data originating from division. To provide monthly risk updates for leadership team advising: upcoming reviews, completed reviews, action plans advising of any consistencies in gaps, non-compliances, challenges. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Designs, generates, reviews and understands reports. Uses aggregate data from multiple sources to create a complete analysis, improvement and/or recommendation(s).
- Prepares and presents to all levels of management results of analysis and reports along with their relative impact(s) to the business or operational groups.
- Acts as project lead, including supervisory and/or managerial activities.
- Develops scenario planning tools/models and prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in general business conditions.
- Identifies opportunities for improvements.
- Coordinates involvement of personnel from other departments and information technology groups to facilitate successful project implementations.
- Capacity to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and commissions.
- Conducts innovative financial analysis.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office Products (Excel, Access, Power Point, Word, etc).
- Capacity to use query and report generation tools. Self-service/web-based application experience desired.
- Bachelor`s degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university required and Master`s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience and/or training.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: