Job #: 9418
Title: Lead IT Auditor
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
A strong growth, global technology company where you will make a difference!! JOB DESCRIPTION
We are an industry leader; global technology organization and we have immediate career-track needs in the IT Audit Group . We are recruiting for a "Lead" IT Audit role. We focus on all risk assessments, cyber security, etc.no * compliance or SOX work.*
This position has high visibility and accelerated promotional opportunities! Based in the northern Atlanta, GA area!
Looking for technical proficiency in any the following areas :
- Application Security (including OWASP concepts and application architecture and controls)
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
- Risk Assessments
- Computer Operations (including capacity, performance, and problem management)
- Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Management Solutions
- Database Security (including Oracle, Microsoft SQL)
- Information Security & Data Privacy
- Physical Security & Data Center Environmental Controls
- Systems Development (including SDLC, project management and change control methodologies)
- Mainframe (Unisys, IBM), Midrange (iSeries) and Distributed (Windows, UNIX) Systems
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, Cyber Security, Computer Science, or a related field.
- A Master`s degree would be a plus.
- A certification such as a CISA, CISSP, CEH, CIA, and/or CISM would be a plus .
- You should have 5+ years of relevant audit experience with a BIG 4, Public Accounting Firm, or a large global company.
You should have ability to use PC-based automated software tools, proficiency with spreadsheets, project management exposure, risk-based assessments, excellent communication skills. Varied experience including areas such as mainframe, PC/LAN, client/server, web-based systems, application development, interfaces, databases, data security, e-Business, project management experience preferred.
This is a strong growth, global, leading edge organization!! We put a high value on quality of life, career growth, and has an opportunity for a wide variety of promotional career-tracks . This position has a base salary range of $85-110k and tremendous benefit & retirement programs. Relocation assistance is available.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: