Job #: 9419
Title: ERP Functional Analyst, Supply Chain
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
STrong growth, global distributor where you will make a difference! JOB DESCRIPTION
We are an industry leader; strong growth global Distributor and we have immediate career-track needs in the IT Group . This position is responsible for analyzing current practices, standardizing, improving, documenting, and supporting the supply chain processes and other enabling technologies . This position will lead various supply chain process improvement and systems implementation projects comprised of large multi-functional teams.
This is a highly cross-functional role that will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer satisfaction in leading and executing assigned technology initiatives within the supply chain area. The work will span supply chain planning, Warehousing, inventory, orders and fulfillment for B2B, B2C, and internal customers, and the automation of important metrics that monitor our business . Located in Dallas,Texas! ... Duties include:
- Demonstrate and maintain expert knowledge & leadership in configuring and supporting Supply Chain areas of Finance Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Warehouse Management (Inventory Management, Receiving and Shipping), Purchasing, EDI and RF to conform to evolving business practices.
- Deep ERP functional knowledge in Supply Chain systems.
- Lead in the review & design of key business processes through the use of appropriate process improvement methodologies and tools (Lean, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Perform detailed analysis to define and evaluate requirements and turn ambiguous data/reporting requirements into projects.
- Communicate findings, designs and timelines to diverse stake holders.
- Deploy and Manage Supply Chain technology solutions revolving around RF and Material Handling in conjunction with other stakeholder organizations.
- Collaborate in the design, and development of metrics, dashboards and reports for all Supply Chain areas that measure performance and drive efficiencies and cost-saving opportunities.
- Improve our supply and fulfillment processes and by working with business users identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Understand our business data models, and deliver tools that delight our supply planners , sales order managers, transportation teams, inventory analysts, etc., and enable robust and scalable tools to enhance the business.
- Build exceptional visibility and process automation tools that provide business users with reliable decision-critical information, and enable efficiencies that reduce or eliminate manual tasks.
- Identify and research industry leading best practices and help implement them within the organization and contribute to the overall Supply Chain strategies in areas of focus.
- Manage complicated project plans and work with diverse set of senior stakeholders on requirements, roles, responsibilities and Project timelines.
- Bachelor`s Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Business, Engineering, or Supply Chain Management.
- MBA or Master`s degree is a plus.
- You should have a 5 years experience of IT experience supporting applications in supply chain or business operations experience related to Warehousing, Production, or Manufacturing.
- You should have a 5 years experience of ERP supply chain IT experience in Warehouse management.
- You should have experience with P2P and O2C modules with a thorough understanding of the integration required with other relevant areas/modules.
- Looking for Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Products, Project Management software and ERP
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize duties to meet deadlines daily with limited supervision.
Must have strong and effective influencing skills and capable of gaining consensus. Should be able to effectively and efficiently navigate across the organization. Base salary of $70-85k + Bonus opportunity + strong benefit and retirement package and future career advancement opportunities!
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: