Job #: 9430
Title: Fair Lending Program Manager
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $105,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Fair Lending Program Manager provides support to the Chief Compliance Officer by performing vital tasks in administering the client banks Fair Lending & Responsible Banking Compliance Program. The Analyst will conduct monitoring and testing, training, and analyses to evaluate the Banks fair lending risk and ensure compliance with the following:
Fair Housing Act (FHAct)
Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA)
Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)
Unfair, Deceptive, and Abusive Acts and Practices (UDAAP) Act
And other applicable laws and regulations. JOB DESCRIPTION
Crucial Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the Fair Lending Risk Assessment, including evaluation of inherent risk as well as the sufficiency of business unit controls to detect and prevent fair lending risk.
- Monitor the client banks compliance with fair lending laws by employing CRA and Fair Lending software to evaluate lending activities and identify risks.
- Statistical analyses will be performed to determine risk related to underwriting, pricing, redlining, steering, and servicing.
- Provide results of fair lending testing, implement control enhancements as necessary, and review fair lending policies, procedures and training materials.
- Review marketing materials, new products and services for potential fair lending issues.
- Monitor fair lending-related complaints and analyze complaint data for trends to assess potential fair lending risk.
- Conduct file reviews to monitor potential unfair treatment.
- Partner with operational and business units to provide backing and safeguard compliance with fair lending rules.
- Assist in preparing for regulatory exams and internal audits.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- CRCM strongly preferred but not required.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Eight (8) or more years of regulatory compliance or audit experience, preferably in HMDA, CRA or Fair Lending.
- Acquaintance of consumer protection laws and regulations that impact financial institutions, including CRA and UDAAP. Knowledge of both lending and deposit-related laws is preferred.
- Aptitude to create models to perform fair lending monitoring and testing.
- Ability to provide guidance on regulations to various business units.
- Skilled working with CRA and Fair Lending Wiz (or similar software) or strong technical skills.
- Experience managing compliance exams or audits.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: