Job #: 9431
Title: Fair Lending Senior Officer
Job Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - United States
Salary: $105,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Responsible for administering and synchronizing all aspects of the Banks Fair Lending Program warranting that the Bank maintains a sound Fair Lending risk management program that embraces a continual analysis and review process to ensure that credit is made equally available to all qualified applicants in served communities in a fair and consistent manner. Accountable for conducting fair lending risk assessments and providing detailed written recommendations to Executive Management, safeguarding that suitable policies and procedures are maintained, and that a strong management information system (IS) for measuring and monitoring fair lending risk is employed. JOB DESCRIPTION
Fair Lending Senior Officer
Will perform the following duties:
- Conducts in-depth Fair Lending reviews arriving at conclusions, including recommendations for enhancement and present findings to executive management and the Board of Directors.
- Leads and directs the fair lending risk assessment processes.
- Conducts monitoring of fair lending associated activity and regulations to review and analyze results to help determine appropriate corrective action.
- Partners closely with the Chief Compliance Officer and other departments to develop Fair Lending training programs and communicate Fair Lending standards through the client bank.
- Functions as subject matter expert (SME) for all Fair Lending compliance issues and deliver advice and endorsements regarding the client banks Fair Lending efforts.
- Prepares monthly status reports, action plans and time lines, as desired.
- Periodically reviews and determines adequacy of the designated assessment area.
- Accepts principal responsibility for the development/updates of the Fair Lending Program, policies and procedures, risk assessments, risk monitoring and management information systems (MIS), internal controls, self-assessments and other related documentation.
- Keeps well-informed of developing trends and changes in regulations relating to CRA and Fair Lending.
- Prepares and presents to the Board of Directors, on a quarterly and annual basis, a report detailing current performance regarding the geographic distribution of loan products, deposit products, and service delivery systems.
- Monitors and suggests enhancements to the lending, service, and investment strategies to support the client banks CRA efforts under large institution performance criteria.
- Comprehends and complies with requirements of all laws and regulations applicable to position
- Recommends augmentations to the client banks Fair Lending risk management strategies as required to align them with the continuing varying scope and complexity of the client banks business models and practices, and pertinent emerging issues, trends, legislation or regulatory guidance.
Fair Lending Senior Officer
- 10 or more years experience in compliance oversight; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 or more years experience with Fair Lending and CRA compliance required.
- CRCM strongly preferred but not required.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Understanding of consumer protection laws and regulations that impact financial institutions, including CRA and UDAAP. Knowledge of both lending and deposit-related laws is preferred.
- Ability to create models to perform fair lending monitoring and testing.
- Capability to provide guidance on regulations to various business units.
- Skilled working with CRA and Fair Lending Wiz (or similar software) or strong technical skills.
- Experience managing compliance exams or audits.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: