Job #: 9432
Title: Fair Lending Executive Officer
Job Location: Memphis, Tennessee - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Fair Lending Executive Officer is responsible for the development and maintenance of the Fair Lending Programs including monitoring operations and analyzing Bank performance to ensure that the Bank meets its commitment for community development and fair lending. In performing this function, the incumbent will provide guidance to minimize the risk of Fair Lending and related UDAAP compliance violations. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Fair Lending Executive Officer is responsible for the development and maintenance of the Fair Lending Programs including monitoring operations and analyzing Bank performance to ensure that the Bank meets its commitment for community development and fair lending. In performing this function, the incumbent will provide guidance to minimize the risk of Fair Lending and related UDAAP compliance violations. QUALIFICATIONS
1. Maintains a current in-depth knowledge and understanding of all federal and state consumer protection laws, regulations and policies that apply to business operations, with emphasis on the CRA, Fair Lending, HMDA and UDAAP.
2. Maintains the crucial designation of Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager from the ABA.
3. Chairs the CRA and Fair Lending Committee. Actively engages bank internal business leaders to facilitate attainment of the goals and objectives of the CRA and Fair Lending Programs.
4. Under the oversight of the Chief Compliance Office will chiefly design, maintain and execute corporate CRA and Fair Lending Programs including monitoring programs. Provide suggestions for improvements to Programs and processes when needed.
5. Utilizing automated analysis tools will obtain data uploads, analyze loan portfolios and will significantly assist with the determination of CRA Assessment Areas and Reasonably Expected Market Areas. Obtain the goal of providing reports on CRA and Fair Lending performance for review by executive management and the Boards Audit Committee.
6. Advances the draft annual CRA and Fair Lending performance plans and performs periodic monitoring including goals for community development loans, services and investments.
7. Supports Community Development Liaisons and bank internal business leaders with community outreach and identification of community needs for CRA and Fair Lending. Community outreach involves travelling to all markets multiple times annually.
8. Progress and coordinate CRA and Fair Lending training for employees.
9. Coordinate and monitor business units and any vendors touching in CRA and Fair Lending Programs.
10. Demonstrates a strong ability to work independently, as well as motivated to work as a team player to contribute to the success of the department and in turn, the organization.
- College degree required in a related field of study.
- Seven (7) or more years in banking and regulatory compliance, risk analytics, and/or CRA/fair lending.
- Five (5) years of substantive experience in fair lending monitoring, including data analytics, regression analysis, comparative file review
- Talented in the use of CRAWiz, Fair Lending Wiz or comparable software solution.
- Advanced acquaintance of including but not limited to: Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Home Mortgage Disclosure Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, UDAAP, Fair Housing Act and Fair Lending Interagency Statements.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: