Job #: 9434
Title: Fair Lending/UDAAP Senior Compliance Specialist
Job Location: Houston, Texas - United States
Salary: $105,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Analyzes data to determine adherence to the banking rules and regulations as well as to the banks compliance risk policies and procedures. The position also engages in performing annual Fair Lending and UDAAP risk assessments and other proactive risk-based reviews and analysis. JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities may include:
- Performing annual and periodic Fair Lending and UDAAP analysis and reporting utilizing CRA Wiz/Fair Lending and R Studio.
- Engaging in problem solving to obtain data, analyze results, and produce written recommendations from reporting analysis.
- Assisting in updating of Fair Lending and UDAAP policies, procedures, and training as warranted.
- Identifying issues, deficiencies, inconsistencies, or opportunities for improvement in business process based on data analysis and annual risk assessment review.
- Advising on and recommending improvements on business process, policy and procedure, self-testing, or other controls based on data analysis or risk assessment reviews.
- Maintaining proactive partnerships and communication with senior compliance and business management including periodic updates on potential issues.
- Assist with preparing information for examiner requests.
- Active knowledge of current and upcoming legislation, regulation, legal opinion, legal developments and trends impacting Fair and Responsible Banking.
- Banking or regulatory compliance experience.
- Bachelor`s degree required. Five (5) additional years of Fair and Responsible Banking or risk experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor`s Degree.
- Four (4) or more years of experience that may be a combination of modeling and analyzing business information researching problems/gaps, internal audit, risk management, or compliance. Non-optional: include experience with Fair Lending and UDAAP regulations and reporting.
- Experience performing data analysis in financial services.
- Ability to use CRA Wiz/Fair Lending Wiz preferred.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret, communicate, and apply federal and state compliance laws and regulations.
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- High detail orientation and ability to think independently, solve problems, and develop solutions.
- Compliance or Risk certification a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong Excel skills.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: