Job #: 9345
Title: Senior Banking Software Analyst
Job Location: Greenville, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Godshall has already found your next career! This growing bank is seeking technology savvy banker to serve as the primary source in coordination of the testing and implementation of new releases and enhancements to all loan related systems. Company offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life and disability insurance! JOB DESCRIPTION
Will support all loan related software and taking on a senior role in conversation of acquired loan portfolios from other banks. Must be experienced in FISERV Premier and can design and support data maintenance scripts using EnableSoft Foxtrot. Will design and provide Business Analytics ad hoc reports for Lines of Business supported. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor in Business or Information Technology
- Minimum of 10 years of experience on an IT, Banking or Loan Operations Team
- Strong technical skills related to information technology and software application support
- Knowledge in handling all types or loan products.
- Good credit and clean background
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: