Job #: 9346
Title: Registered Nurse
Job Location: Anchorage, Alaska - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Do you love connecting with patients and becoming a long-term part of their treatment team? At this clinic, the staff work closely together to create real connections and empower patients through attentive care and education.
It is often said that nurses are the heart of healthcare. This is never more true than when you are working with patients that are dealing with the pain of cancer. You have the opportunity, in this position, to walk alongside your patients ensuring that they receive both the education and the care they need to provide them comfort and peace of mind. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Educate your patients on what to expect during care, how to manage side effects they may encounter and how to take care of themselves after treatment has ended.
- Provide triage to patients, in person or over the phone, ensuring that their needs are appropriately met and that all conversations are documented thoroughly and timely.
- Assist with patient care using the specialized procedures and technology provided at this facility.
You are the healers, the helpers, the caregivers of the world. To be successful, you will need to be a compassionate caregiver able to juggle the care of multiple patients without losing your personal touch. Capable of customizing your approach depending on the needs of the patient or staff members that youre serving.
You must have:
- two years of nursing experience
- current Alaska RN license (or obtained by date of employment),
- BLS, CPR and ACLS certifications.
- Oncology Certified Nurse certification preferred (must obtain within one year of employment)
- Bachelor`s Degree in Nursing
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: