Job #: 9666
Title: Application Systems Analyst
Job Location: Miami Lakes, Florida - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
SUMMARY: The Application Systems Analyst II-APSA2 provides Application Support for internal users throughout the Enterprise for various mission critical systems. This position is also responsible for daily response to issues related to system functions, report authoring and ongoing rollout of systems. JOB DESCRIPTION
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Other duties and special projects may be assigned)
* Responds to, defines, researches and resolves customer issues referred by level one support.
* Functions as the liaison between vendors and the organization business units
* Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Provides subject matter expertise, and participates in projects related to new and existing applications.
* Follows defined change control process to test and install system patches, upgrades or features.
* Maintains system files and monitors system configurations to ensure data integrity.
* Reviews, analyzes, and installs application systems in support of the Business lines.
* Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify objectives.
* Documents and write manuals to describe installation and operating procedures.
SENIOR LEVEL RESPONSIBILITIES: QUALIFICATIONS
* Remain current on industry practices, equipment and standards.
* Provides support for the team to successfully resolve problems.
* Participate in all contingency planning and disaster recovery.
* Manage technical projects as directed by management within budget and assigned timeframes.
* Proactively monitor applications/systems to capture potential issues (e.g. alerts, performance) before they occur.
* Ensure application/system environments are fully maintained with appropriately supported updates, patches and/or service packs.
* Mentor junior team members.
* Strong technical and communication skills
* Experience researching and keeping "abreast" of industry technical/ business information security requirements and translating those requirements to the business information environment.
* Customer service skills.
* Vendor management skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: A four-year college degree is preferred but not required. Equivalent work experience related to application systems may be considered. Minimum High School Diploma or equivalency required.
Application System Analyst I--Minimum 1-3 years of computer-related support experience
Application System Analyst II--Minimum 4-6 years of computer-related support experience
Application System Analyst III--Minimum 6 + years of computer-related support experience
How to Apply: