Job #: 9635
Title: Area Sales Manager
Job Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: + monthly paid out bonus incentive which could be an additonal $25K annually+ company car; & excellent benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
willing to consider candidates residing in IN, OH, KY, TN and Western PA
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Excellent opportunity to join this family-owned company as an Area Sales Manager! This organization has a great culture and employee oriented focus. Primary responsibility will be leading the sales efforts for assigned territory. Territory includes IN, OH, KY, TN and Western PA. This role could be located in Indianapolis, Columbus, Cincinnati, or anywhere within the territory. Minimum 5+ years building materials and products sales experience a must. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Oversee and coordinate the sales activities for assigned territory
- Establish sales leads with regular and prospective customers
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Travel throughout assigned territory to meet with customers
- Work with inside customer service representatives to service accounts.
- Preparation of annual business plans, sales forecasts
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Identifies product problems, identifies solutions with product and/or deliveries
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies and report on performance
- Ability to work on special projects as needed
- Minimum 5+ years experience in building materials industry and product sales
- Previous experience in customer service oriented sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work well with team and customers
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Enjoy working in a Fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge in building materials field
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Competitive base salary along with strong incentive plan and benefits offered.
How to Apply: