Job #: 9641
Title: Team Lead - Senior Software Engineer
Job Location: Succasunna, New Jersey - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Team Lead - Senior Software Engineer
Succasunna, NJ - Relocation Assistance Available
Competitive Pay, Bonus, Great Perks/Benefits - Great Dynamic Culture
This opening is with a Fortune 100 Medical Device Manufacturer. We seek an experienced software engineer with strong Team Leadership experience. The majority of this role will be leading, guiding, direction technical teams (4-6 people), coordinating with project leadership, and providing a holistic view to the development teams (asking the right questions, driving technical expertise, etc).
We ideally are seeking someone who has experience in OEM development of software applications in a FDA regulated environment. This is not a requirement however.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Informatics, IT Technology, or a related field (or foreign degree equivalent)
- 8-10 years of experience, OEM Software Development desired
- 5+ years as a Team Lead, or in role mentoring/guiding/directing other technical professionals
- Clinical laboratory domain knowledge and experience developing laboratory informatics solutions - workflow experience, highly desirable
- Experience with inventory management solutions (RFID/Barcode) desired
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET, C#, WPF, Windows Forms
- Implemented Web Services (WSDL, ASMX, WSE, SOAP) preferably with Security.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum development methodologies.
- Experience with design and implementation of service oriented architectures.
- Strong communication and mentoring skills.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: