Job #: 9642
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Job Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Manufacturing Engineer JOB DESCRIPTION
Kalamazoo, MI (Relocation Paid)
Competitive pay, bonus, great benefits
We are partnering with a world renowned manufacturer and precision engineering organization ($10B+ in revenues) to find a Senior Manufacturing Engineer for a rapidly growing division.
The Manufacturing Engineer will ensure maximum cost effectiveness and reliability of manufacturing processes and workflow. You`ll develop & evaluate new processes and improve current process capability, efficiency, and overall productivity. You will determine the methods and sequences of manufacturing operations for moderately complex products and machine parts and assemblies; ensures that products and processes meet customer quality requirements. Provides input and manufacturing plans for product design or modification. We have individual contributor job openings as well as team lead openings. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, Engineering, or similar.
- 2-15+ years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer or similar roles
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must be strong in manufacturing and production engineering principals, concepts and general business operations. Must be skilled in continuous improvement, lean, or other methods to improve quality and manufacturing functions (pull systems, process mapping, JIT, etc). Other plusses would be Six Sigma training, values stream mapping / management, project management, FMEA, quality systems, etc.
- Must be skilled in working with CAD Software, Microsoft Office, and/or Lotus Notes.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: