Job #: 9615
Title: M3 ERP Analyst who speaks Spanish and English
Job Location: Easton, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Si tu hablas espanol y tu trabajas con M3 ERP, nos hablamos. We are seeking someone who is able to travel 50%. Its Mexico, Latin America and other facilities (China, Poland, Belgium). Mexico is the primary focus of all the destinations. JOB DESCRIPTION
POSITION TITLE: ERP BUSINESS ANALYST OPERATIONS
REPORTS TO: GLOBAL M3 ERP MANAGER
LOCATION: GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS EASTON, PA
Company is the worlds leading ISO 9001 certified manufacturer of mechanical pipe-joining products (couplings, fittings and valves). The companys 80 year history has been marked by and still experiencing new product developments, strong international business growth, the addition of new company facilities, investment in training and new technology and an expanding workforce. To this very day, the company has put its stamp upon the world map with establishments in Europe, US, Latin America, Canada, India, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
We are currently looking for a professional
ERP Business Analyst Operations
You are responsible for taking charge of projects to optimize the Operational Business processes within M3 to provide M3 ERP Operations support for Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics and other Business areas with focus on our Mexico Division. (English/Spanish language is required).
You will work closely with all departments to ensure that all operational processes are properly identified, standardized and documented across the organization; identifies internal control weaknesses and requirements to be fulfilled; actively reviews procedures to enhance utilization,
spotting opportunities for improvement and share best practices; coordinates change requests and you are responsible for the deployment of support M3 operational processes within Latin-America with main focus on Mexico as M3 has already been implemented. You will provide support to M3 Key Users around the globe and log, analyze and follow service calls through to resolution using the incident management tool. You perform research and bug fix testing for solutions and resolutions. As the Business Analyst you are an ideal communication bridge between the business stakeholders and IT.
You are also able to establish the know how in the organization by providing M3 Training to Key Users and by setting up manuals which you keep up to date. You will be part of the Global M3 BA/Technical team reporting to the Global ERP Manager.
The company has chosen an ERP solution by INFOR called M3 and strives towards Operational Excellence in cooperation with the Corporate Global Process Owners.
- Support IT Tickets for escalated M3 Functional issues
- Support any M3 implementation for new functionality or new process
- Support Finance Business Analyst team to configure new division setup
- Define functional specifications for new development using M3 Tools
- Support M3 Technical Team for testing new development
- Perform Process Mapping for current and future new processes
- Maintain M3 execution documentation and M3 Knowledge Base documents
- Support Business for applying global standard processes
- Participate in Strategic M3 Team meetings
- Define opportunities for improvement and search for best practice
- Keep lists of open tasks/issues/projects with status
- Support M3 Team for defining Test Plan for future M3 Upgrade
- University or College Degree
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a must**
-Any other language such as Portuguese is an extra asset
- Excellent communication skills a must**
- 3-5 years experience required**
- Eager and fast learner
- Ambitious with a wide interest for business
- Project Management skills and/or leadership skills are valuable
- Certified Business Process Manager++
- Any experience with an ERP system is an asset (M3, BPCS, MS Dynamics all a huge plus)
-SAP, Oracle, or JD Edwards
- Understand Lean Manufacturing and Process Mapping
- You have an excellent thematic approach. You show initiative, involve people in an enthusiastic manner and keep having objectives in view.
- Strong analytical skills and action oriented
- Team player, but also able to work independently
- Your communicative (and didactical) skills help you build up an internal and external network
- You are willing to travel about 50% of your time (to Mexico and other facilities)
- This is NOT a remote position. Position will be located at Global HQ in Easton, PA.
- Relocation Assistance is available for candidates who reside in the United States.
How to Apply: