Job #: 9474
Title: Federal Tax Manager
Job Location: Holmdel, New Jersey - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 10% - 15%
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
One of the largest Telecommunications companies in the world. This Tax Manager will be heavily involved in ASC 740. Will also be responsible for compliance review as well as estimated and extension tax payments review and processing. Will have to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty with journal entries, Telecom taxes, and miscellaneous Canadian payments as well. Company offers a competitive base and bonus package and a very manageable work life balance. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Prepare ASC 740 quarterly and annual tax provision
- Compliance knowledge - Consolidated Federal and States as well as single entity states that are outsourced
- Indirect/telecom tax management with a consultant and 3rd party provider.
- Monthly entries for accruals, payments, and reclasses
- Monthly calculation and preparation of Canadian tax returns
- Tax Exemption certification review.
- CPA preferred
At least 5-8 years of hands-on experience in FAS 109 (Accounting for Income Taxes)/FIN48 in a public accounting firm or corporate environment
Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills, including the ability to simplify and communicate complex business information
Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks
Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: