Job #: 9537
Title: Commercial Banking Portfolio Manager
Job Location: Sarasota, Florida - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Commercial Banking Portfolio Manager - Description
Want to live in beautiful Sarasota, Florida? Here is your chance!
Under the supervision of the Commercial Banking Credit Underwriting Executive, this position assists the Commercial Credit platform and Commercial Lending Officer with the evaluation of financial and other risks associated with business clients to enable a credit decision to be made. If appropriate or suitable, assists in the LOBs compliance with applicable laws, regulations, regulatory requirements and Bank policies and procedures. JOB DESCRIPTION
Commercial Banking Portfolio Manager - Position Tasks
- Spreads financial statements, business tax returns and personal tax returns employing financial analysis software; Completes loan and account summary and financial updates to asset quality reports.
- Completes covenant compliance and tracking through calculations and documentation as required.
- Completes collateral valuations and validates Borrowing Bases or Advances with restrictions
- Analyzes financial statements, evaluates historical operating performance and financial condition and assesses operational and credit risks of client or prospective borrower.
Commercial Banking Portfolio Manager - Qualifications
- College degree preferably in business or related area, or equivalent business and/or business credit work experience.
- Verified analytical and accounting skills.
- Proven verbal, written communication and client servicing skills which meets the client bank`s established standards.
- Robust interpersonal skills.
- Established personal computer skills; working Acquaintance of MS Office and other spreadsheet and database programs
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: