Job #: 9722
Title: Human Resources Leader, Coach, and OD Consultant
Job Location: Erie, Illinois - United States
Salary: $140,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
8 years expertise in Leadership Development, Behavioral Competencies, Leadership Assesment Tools, Working for a multi-national company JOB DESCRIPTION
- Support Enhancements to the enterprise leadership development strategy and support processes and tolls
- Integrate these with HR Processes and leverage available technology.
- Lead a team of leadership Development Professionals.
- Manage the execution of the Leadership Development function which includes:
- Formal Development and Coaching
- Manage relationships with outside suppliers to provide support to the leadership development processes
A four year degree is the minimum educational requirement. Master Degree in Human Resources, OD MBA preferred.
Certifications in Psychological Assessment- personality and behavioral testing a plus.
Industry background open to most industries.
BUT WORK EXPERIENCE MUST INCLUDE at least 3 YEARS WORKING FOR A Multi National Company.
- Minimum of eight years expertise in LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- MINIMUM 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND ANALYSIS
- AND LEADERSHIP ASSESSMENT TOOLS
Additional experience - at least One year managing experienced seasonal professionals and experience with a major supply/consultant of leadership development solutions
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: