Job #: 9733
Title: Information Security Risk Manager
Job Location: Jackson, Mississippi - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Will support the Information Security risk management process within the Company. The primary responsibilities of the position are to assess adequacy of security and business continuity/disaster recovery controls, evaluate threats and vulnerabilities and calculate the level of current and residual risk and communicate these risks to business units and management.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and have an inquisitive, analytical mind that constantly looks for solutions to difficult problems. The analyst must have the ability to convey complicated technology and security concepts to management and ideally has technical knowledge and/or experience in security, networking, systems administration, database administration, architecture or another technical domain. Alternatively, proficiency in a risk management framework and conducting risk assessments in a regulated environment is desired.
The Information Security Risk Program Manager needs excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand business requirements. To succeed in this position, they must be able to develop risk management strategies that align with business goals and operations and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information systems and our data.
Information Security Risk Manager, Responsibilities:
- Continuously identify, assess, measure and monitor information technology risk by performing independent hands-on risk assessments. Includes both in house systems and vendor based solutions covering Information Security, Business Continuity and compliance risk.
- Identify and communicate recommended security and business continuity controls and control deficiencies for business units. Document and monitor the implementation of controls for technology and business project plans.
- Review vendor contracts for compliance with Bank security, business continuity and disaster recovery requirements and recommend appropriate language as necessary
- Develop an overall risk management strategy for new or existing services with key business stakeholders.
- Maintain broad knowledge of best practices and trends in the field of Information Security and Business Continuity.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor
- Ability to complete high quality deliverables;
- Must be able to travel as position requires;
- Minimum four year college degree required;
- Knowledge and/or experience with LANs, WAN, VPNs, Routers, firewalls, and IDS/IPS systems desired;
- Relevant information security certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, or GIAC) preferred;
- 5 or more years of security, information technology or technology risk management related work experience;
- Strong communication & organizational skills, ability to multi-task, strong attention to details, excellent problem solving and follow-up skills required;
- Work independently, make decisions and multi-task effectively in a very diverse, project oriented environment.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: