Job #: 9747
Title: Senior Accountant
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our Client, a leading technology company is seeking a rock-star accountant to dive into the numbers and deliver key accounting reports that will successfully impact the business. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Perform month end close processes such as transactional and financial statement analyzations.
- Oversee revenue reconciliations and make sure revenue is recognized in accordance with GAAP.
- Support day-to-day accounting operations and analysis, financial reporting, general ledger, and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Produce key company metrics to analyze contract values and retention calculations.
- Manage high efficiency of internal controls over financial processes.
- Track revenue to report on profitability of key contracts.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2+ years of accounting or finance experience. Big 4 experience highly preferred.
- CPA is a plus.
- Excellent Excel skills, can work magic in a spreadsheet.
- Awesome accounting skills and highly analytical to make the numbers dance and deliver concise reports to the Director.
How to Apply: