Job #: 9759
Title: Installation/Service Crew Leader (HS-7364)
Job Location: Oneill, Nebraska - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: This employer offers a competitive pay range based on experience. Benefits include Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, company truck, paid travel expenses, and company tools.
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Tinstallation/Service Crew Leader - Nebraska JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag employer in their search for an Installation and Service Crew Leader. This year-round, full-time position will travel to customers throughout Nebraska and surrounding states. This job includes a wide variety of tasks related to the installation, service and assembly of equipment used in the grain industry. The ideal candidate will be multi-talented self starter with proven leadership abilities and skilled in mechanical and electrical trades. Other responsibilities include: QUALIFICATIONS
- Assembly, Installation and Service of Company Products at the customer business
- Lead a 2 or 3 person crew in general construction
- Provide expert customer service to include preventative maintenance as well as trouble-shooting and repair of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems
- Supervise and train other employees and customer personnel in the proper installation, use, and maintenance of products sold.
- Perform all work in a safe and workmanlike manner, adhering to all company polices, customer policies, as well as State and Federal Regulations.
This employer offers a competitive pay range based on experience. Benefits include Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, company truck, paid travel expenses, and company tools.
- Demonstrated General Construction and Maintenance Skills when working with wood, metal, PVC, electricity and hydraulics
- General electrical wiring skills for low voltage and control wiring
- Experience supervising 2-5 person work crews
- Exhibit exemplary character traits of honesty, integrity, and pride in a job well done.
- Basic computer skills
- Experience as a qualified operator of General Construction Equipment including forklift, bucket truck, crane, rigging and lifting, hand tools, welder, oxy-acetylene torch kit
- Clean Driving record
- Ability to walk, climb ladders and steps, kneel, crawl, lift and carry up to 80 lbs, and differentiate colors.
- Skills that are considered a plus include welding, metal fabrication, painter, machinist, electrician, circuit board manufacturing, electronics tech, Commercial Driver`s License.
- Successfully pass preemployment drug screening.
How to Apply: