Job #: 9760
Title: Business Manager (HS-7362)
Job Location: Oneill, Nebraska - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Business Manager - Nebraska JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag Manufacturing Employer in their search for a Business Manager. The successful candidate will have exceptional customer service skills and be able to manage day-to-day office operations including phone calls, inventory management, billing, order creation, and the completion of forms and documents.
Understand the customers needs to be able to offer and coordinate technical support, sales, and service accordingly.
Develop and implement marketing strategies to increase sales through greater awareness of our products and services and developing strong relationships with our prospects and customers.
Manage inventories for materials, parts, and finished goods to optimize capital investment while minimizing out-of-stock delays for shipments and production of goods.
Develop and administer procedures, policies and training aimed at providing a safe and environmentally responsible workplace in the shop and in the field that meets customer, regulatory, company and employee requirements.
Manage administrative functions according to company policy and procedures to assure compliance with regulatory requirements, sound accounting practices, and development of human resources.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Business Administration, A combination of education and experience will be considered
- Supervisory experience in a manufacturing business preferred, equipment and/or parts experience a plus
- Experience with OSHA safety regulations as a manager preferred
- Demonstrated ability to prepare, plan and present information to small groups of employees, peers, and senior management.
- Experience in a customer-service setting.
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management
- Must be proficient in the use of typical office equipment, MS-Office Suite and accounting software.
- Must be highly self motivated
- Ability to climb stairs or ladders and carry 50 lbs
How to Apply: