Job #: 9726
Title: Senior C++/UNIX/Linux Programmer for Core Brokerage Trading System
Job Location: Stamford, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $140,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: substantial annula bonus + stock grants + fully paid benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
US and Canada
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior C++/UNIX/Linux Programmer for Core Brokerage Trading System
Location: Stamford, CT area
Starting Salary: $140,000 to $200,000 base salary + substantial annual bonus + fully paid benefits
Relocation Assistance for moving from anywhere in the US or Canada
If you are seeking a position with exceptional stability and security along with superior long-term compensation, our client could be an excellent fit for you.
Join a major international financial/technology company that is the leader in securities trading technology. This company offers an extraordinary long-term career opportunity for outstanding programmers who are looking for career and financial security.
Our client is seeking an expert C++/Unix/Linux software engineer with very strong analytical skills for the development of core trading system software. This company offers an unusually stable and long-term career opportunity with an outstanding compensation potential which includes base salary, substantial annual bonus, stock grants, and fully paid benefits. JOB DESCRIPTION
Develop applications related to the following:
- Core securities trading system
- High performance systems
- Complex real-time data processing systems
- Simulation of securities trading strategies
Our client is seeking software development expertise, financial industry experience may be desirable but is NOT required. Expertise in any of the following could be particularly valuable:
- Simulation software development for the petroleum and other industries.
- Compiler development
- Computational fluid dynamics, computational linguistics, and other computational software for various industries
- Data mining software development for any data intensive industry
- Telecommunications and network software development
- Financial industry software development
- Risk management systems
- Trading system development
- High Frequency trading software development
- Financial data software development
- Design and implementation of trading algorithms
- Expert C++/UNIX/Linux programming skills with STL.
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong mathematics background
- Full working knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- 5 to 25 years programming experience developing complex systems in C++ on UNIX/Linux.
- Highly productive programmer who can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Masters or PhD degree preferred or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or other highly technical field.
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: