Job #: 9727
Title: iOS or Android Software Engineer Financial/Technology
Job Location: Stamford, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $130,000.00 - $180,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: substantial annual bonus + stock grants + fully paid benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
US and Canada
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
iOS or Android Software Engineer Financial/Technology
Location: Greenwich, CT
Starting Salary: $130k to $180k + substantial annual bonus + Stock grants + fully paid benefits
Relocation Assistance for moving from anywhere in the US or Canada
If you are seeking a position with exceptional stability and security along with superior long-term compensation, our client could be an excellent fit for you.
Join a major international financial/technology company that is the leader in securities trading technology. This company offers an extraordinary long-term career opportunity for outstanding programmers who are looking for career and financial security.
Superior compensation potential combined with a no-layoff policy, extraordinary employee retention history, and dedication to the employees who make the company`s growth possible, make the opportunity at this company stand out. JOB DESCRIPTION
This position is heavily oriented toward designing, building and optimizing front end applications. Software development is the lifeblood of the company. The software engineers work with latest technology, command respect in the firm, and have competitive compensation packages.
- Components design/implementation in Java for iOS
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform using Objective-C, Cocoa touch.
- Utilize best practices and Xcode tools to rapidly debug applications, fix performance bottlenecks, and improve customer experience.
- Utilize OO techniques and design patterns to create well structured, efficient and maintainable code.
- Comparable Android development also available.
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic programmer with extreme attention to detail.
- Mobile development experience and/or strong desire to master mobile development for iOS/Android. This company will consider an outstanding generic programmer who wants to transition to mobile development.
- Expertise in some of the following:
Java, C++, objective C, iOS SDK (Cocoa), Swift, Android SDK, Eclipse, Xcode, etc. Generic programming expertise is the key requirement.
- MS, BS, or PhD in EE, CS, Math, Physics or related technology field
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- Financial industry experience in securities trading technologies is a plus but NOT required.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: