Job #: 9728
Title: Senior Java Back-End Software Developer
Job Location: Stamford, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $140,000.00 - $180,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: substantial annual bonus, stock grants, fully paid benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
will relo from US and Canada
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Java Back-End Software Developer
Salary: $140,000 to $180,000 (depending on experience) + substantial financial industry bonus + fully paid benefits
Location: Stamford, CT area
Relocation Assistance for moving from anywhere in the US or Canada
If you are seeking a position with exceptional stability and security along with superior long-term compensation, our client could be an excellent fit for you.
Join a major international financial/technology company that is the leader in securities trading technology. This company offers an extraordinary long-term career opportunity for outstanding programmers who are looking for career and financial security.
Superior compensation potential combined with a no-layoff policy, extraordinary employee retention history, and dedication to the employees who make the company`s growth possible, make the opportunity at this company stand out. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Design, develop, maintain advanced Java applications for securities trading
- Back-end development on Linux
- Complete project responsibility from analysis through development, testing, and implementation into production.
- Responsible for incremental expansion and enhancement of applications.
- This position requires programming expertise only. Financial industry experience is not required.
- Masters or PhD degree preferred or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or highly technical field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Core Java or C++ and Java mix.
- Primary experience in C++/Linux with a desire to convert to full-time Java could also be considered.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux software development
- Strong fundamental knowledge of SQL and relational database design. PL/SQL is preferred.
- Highly analytical and adept at solving complex problems.
- Self-motivated and directed and fast learner
- Stable employment background
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: