Job #: 9795
Title: Sr. Antenna Design Lead Engineer
Job Location: Manchester, New Hampshire - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This antenna position is not only located in the beautiful NorthEast (New Hampshire) where the air is pure and life is good, but comes with room for growth, and with great benefits to include a 401K match, great medical, dental and vision, as well as a very unique wellness plan which you can use for a gym membership or to purchase your own gym equipment JOB DESCRIPTION
Sr. Antenna Design Lead Engineer
Job # 3182
Come join our RF Antenna division as a senior small cell / base station antenna designer. The select Antenna Engineer will turn new, innovative antenna concepts into competitive products. You must have a passion for accepting challenges with demonstrated experience designing, testing and simulating small arrays, wireless LAN, Multiband, dual polarized omni directional Antennae while working in a fast paced environment.
Our state of the art facilities include a modern lab environment, and 3 test ranges. A farfield tapered range, a planer cylindrical anechoic chamber, and a passive intermodulation (PIM) test facility.
If youre an Antenna engineer, and a skilled team player with the ability to deliver against tight deadlines, then please read on.
* You will be our antenna design Lead for new antenna projects from initial concept to production launch.
* You will design antennas using 3D computer simulation software - HFSS.
* You will evaluate antenna performance using network analyzer and antenna chambers.
* Prepare and deliver antenna concept reports and final antenna performance reports internal and to customers.
* Research trade publications, patents, technical papers and existing products to determine the state of the art" of antenna technology.
* Work as part of an engineering design team with mechanical engineers, the antenna lab, project managers, product managers and sales.
You can expect Fantastic Benefits from a major insurance supplier to include medical, vision and dental as well as a 401K plan with a generous employer match, PTO, and a unique wellness allowance which can be used toward fitness and health plans of your choosing.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We don`t discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual`s race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, arrest record, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability
Seeking this antenna engineer with a Minimum of a 8 or more years of experience, coupled with a Bachelors, or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, physics, math or a related field.
Required experience includes:
* Designing antenna element arrays/panels < 6.5 GHz for dual slant polarization.
Confident in designing as well as building and testing.
* Hands on experience in using anechoic chambers.
* Preferred experience in designing Low PIM antennas.
* Experience in low cost antenna designs.
* Familiar with state of the art designs for commercial antennas such as for Base station, Arrays, MIMO and small cell applications
* Expert in simulating and optimizing antenna performance in HFSS.
* Hands on experience in using network analyzers for evaluating S-Parameters using gating in time domain.
* Fluent in using and understanding the smith chart.
* Hands on experience with MATLAB.
* Proven track record of antennas on the market.
* Ability to complete antenna projects from initial concept to product launch with minimal supervision.
* Works well in a Team environment and guides the team as the expert.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: