Job #: 9812
Title: Delivery Software Engineer
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Fast growing company
- Leader in cognitive search appliance hardware
- Ground floor in establishing subsidiary of thriving European Company
- Gartners Magic Quadrant Highest Challenger
- Sensational References
- Outstanding delivery
- State-of-the art-technology
- Employee development
- Extensive training
- Minimal Travel - work remotely from Chicago office
Be in on the ground level of establishing the U.S. office of this fast-growing, leading global provider of appliances and cloud services. Delight the customer; Exceed their expectations!
Company: A leading provider of software products for cognitive search and artificial intelligence. They are seeking technical experts for their product implementation and delivery to their customers in the U.S.
Product: An appliance hardware with preinstalled software is ready for immediate use and can be integrated into the existing IT infrastructure with standard connectors in enterprise systems / workflows / data sources (i.e. portals, databases, fileshares, websites). It then compiles an extensive and self-maintaining knowledge graph and knowledgebase.
Highly rated by the Gartner Group in the Magic Quadrant! JOB DESCRIPTION
Seeking Great Technicians!
U.S. HQ Start-up for Well-established European S/W Manufacturer
Gartner Group Magic Quadrant!
Seeking hands-on technical Linux/Java Software Engineers for customization of product and the liaison to the customer (F500).
- Specify and program solutions to make sure standard product is being put to perfect use for the customer.
- Set up initial Client Single Sign-on (SSO).
- Then configure product to clients enterprise systems / workflows / data sources (i.e. portals, databases, fileshares, websites).
- Work Remotely.
- Coordinate this technical implementation with all project participants.
User-Friendly! Product stands out from the competition because it Delivers! QUALIFICATIONS
1. Hands-on IT technical all-rounder
2. A Doer
3. Systems Engineer
4. Systems Admin
5. Programming (Configuring s/w product to access different data sources)
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Protocols LDAP, others
- Single sign-on
- Operating systems
- Shell scripting
- SharePoint, Adobe, CRM, Fileshares
- Active Directory, other Directory services
- Work with Plug-In and UI Specialists on the team
- Agile Environment
- Recent/Current "Hands-on" technical experience with the technologies listed above
- Passion / Love for Software Engineering
- Technical Enthusiast
- Technical education with a software background
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Masters Degree
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: