Job #: 9822
Title: Oracle Manufacturing Analyst
Job Location: Greenville, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
My client is open to ERP packages other than Oracle, but they really want a good business analyst (BA) to work with the business and get out with the end users as opposed to someone necessarily that is more technical and coding focused. We will push most of the DEV work offshore as needed. JOB DESCRIPTION
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is mostly performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards, and with substantial time spent working on a computer. Requires sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate computer keyboard and other office equipment.
- The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to manufacturing areas which require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields and mandatory hearing protection.
- Travel by automobile and plane required approximately 10-25% of time.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience working with the following Oracle modules: Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP), Inventory, Manufacturing, Work in Process (WIP), Bills of Material (BOM), Costing, and Quality.
- Should have a good knowledge of system configuration and setups.
- Would consider Business Analyst with experience in non-Oracle ERP platforms
- Experience with a full Oracle software implementation cycle - requirements though implementation including Oracle AIM/Unified methodology or equivalent
- Experience working with integrated systems in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Basic understanding of Oracle database architecture. Must be able to write basic ad hoc SQL queries against database tables
- Basic understanding of Oracle open interface tables
- Proficient at implementing technology enabled business solutions with business users. Strong oral, written communication, training, presentation and basic project management skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and or in teams
- Ability to manage multiple task assignments concurrently
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor`s degree in Computer Science/Information Management or related discipline.
How to Apply: