Job #: 9832
Title: Entry-Level Crop Consultant (DC-7190)
Job Location: Dodge City, Kansas - United States
Salary: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Excellent Benefits Package
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Excellent Opportunity for a New College Graduate. Established Employer with Established Customers. Ability to work Independently.
Keywords: Crop Consultant, Agronomist, Field Agronomist, Agronomy, Ag Chemicals, Crop Protection, Fertilizer, Seed, Kansas, Corn, Soybeans, Wheat, Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking an Entry-Level Crop Consultant for an established Ag Business in South Central to Southwestern Kansas. Employer will consider a recent college graduate. Ideal individual will have: QUALIFICATIONS
- An Agronomy-related college degree
- Good knowledge of corn, soybeans and wheat crops and the crop protection and fertilizer used on these crop
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to develop and maintain good customer relationships
- Desire to crop scout/crop consult/soil sample
- Desire working/residing in a rural area of Kansas
Employer is offering a base salary of $45,000 plus a bonus incentive program plus $175 per month for health care, pick-up and gas, ATV for crop scouting, smartphone, laptop, iPad and 10 days paid vacation after year one.
- BSc. Agronomy, Plant Science, Soil Science or other Ag-Related degree
- Good knowledge/understanding of row crops and wheat
- Good knowledge/understanding of Ag chemicals and fertilizer
- Proven work ethic with ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Technology savvy with smart phones, iPad, etc.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: