Job #: 9838
Title: Staff Accountant
Job Location: San Mateo, California - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 6% target bonus, great benefits, 100% medical paid for, Tuition reimbursement, etc.
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Large, growing, Real Estate Investment/Development group is looking for a Staff Accountant. The organization is centrally located in the Bay Area, offers a competitive compensation package with 100% of the benefits paid for by the company. The group has a large portfolio of properties and also has a large amount of new assets under development. They are open to Entry Level candidates who are looking to join a great Property/Corporate Accounting Group. Over a 4.5, out of 5, rating on Glassdoor! JOB DESCRIPTION
- Assist with the monthly/annual financial statements as it relates to property accounting
- Research variances in accounts and perform account reconciliations
- Prepare Audit/Tax Schedules
- General Ledger entries in accordance with GAAP
- Prepare Fixed Asset schedules
- Ad hoc projects.
- BS/BA in Accounting
- Entry Level
- Flexible and Collaborative Personality
- Presents findings/deliverables in a clear/concise manner
How to Apply: