Job #: 9846
Title: Sr Analyst, ETL Developer
Job Location: Miami, Florida - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 5% Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Nature of Work
Competent to work on complex extraction, transformation and loading projects independently. Regularly operates under deadlines and may be subject to several workloads. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develops data translation objects and data processing flow using current tools and software.
- Works closely with Project/Account Managers on customer-specific initiatives that involve data translation or integration development.
- Works independently to coordinate and solve highly complex technical data communication and transformation issues.
- Designs, tests and implements data translation objects (mappings).
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to data transformation and flow.
- Analyzes customer data specifications and provides gap analysis and communicates with customers to clarify data format requirements.
- Creates documentation for future reference, training and support purposes.
- Provides customers or internal teams with support on technical integration issues. Assists others in development.
- Write transition plans to move development work into various environments.
- Mentors others regarding setup and development of integration technologies.
- Facilitates training on integration techniques and methods, including creation of documentation for such training.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree in computer science, system engineering or equivalent field.
6+ years of SQL in reporting and ETL; Minimum 6 years recent working knowledge of Informatica PowerCenter version 9.5 or greater including design, creation and testing of mappings and workflows using best practices; data profiling; data quality; 6+ years experience working with Oracle database; Minimum 5 years experience working with Linux/Unix environments.
Experience working with Datawarehouse methodologies/dimensional modeling (i.e. Ralph Kimball), MS Office; MS Visio.
Ability to see the big picture and good communications skills.
How to Apply: