Job #: 9800
Title: Data Architect
Job Location: Miami Lakes, Florida - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
SUMMARY: Data Architects provide support for internal technology users throughout the Institution for Mission Critical Data and its related delivery throughout the business. They are ultimately responsible for providing the daily support of productions data interface requirements satisfaction and its related support. Employee will be responsible for daily response to issues with system functions, report authoring, and ongoing rollout of timely data delivery and reporting systems. JOB DESCRIPTION
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned. Levels of Authority and Decision Making are indicated as follows:
* Respond to, define and resolve customer issues referred by Client Services level one support regarding any data interface or internal data delivery mechanism.
* Designs and builds relational databases for satisfaction of business requirements.
* Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, & implementation of a database.
* Create specs and implement code/scripts for any mission critical interfaces for data transport between Applications, Reports or Data Repositories.
* Research complex incidents and develop solutions.
* Satisfy business line data reporting requirements for the various application specific databases and or repositories used throughout the Institution.
* Participate on project teams related to their area of expertise and determine productions needs with regard to new products, systems and data requirements.
* Maintains database interfaces and monitors systems configuration to ensure and assist in the validation of data integrity.
* Establishes and maintains change control policies, procedures, and documentation for all data interface level updates.
SENIOR LEVEL RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Not Applicable
* Not Applicable QUALIFICATIONS
* Strong technical and communication skills.
* Experience researching and keeping "abreast" of industry technical/ business information security requirements and translating those requirements to the Banks information environment.
* Customer service skills.
* Programming expertise, and Database Management Skills.
* Vendor management skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
A four-year degree in Business Administration, related field, or comparable experience in, Computer Information Systems, and/or Engineering with the appropriate emphasis in system integration database architecture, data management applications support functions. Minimum High School Diploma or equivalency.
Minimum of Six years of Database Programming or Database Report Authoring Experience; considerable work a four-year degree or comparable experience in Accounting/Audit, Computer Information Systems, and/or Engineering with the appropriate emphasis on information security. Strong acumen and experience in database analysis and design is an imperative.
How to Apply: