Job #: 9804
Title: Engineering Manager
Job Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana - United States
Salary: $155,000.00 - $170,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 18% bonus, 6% $ for $ match 401k & 4% retirement contribution
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Engineering Manager JOB DESCRIPTION
With the company taking aggressive actions to expand and grow, they are looking to improve and upgrade their facilities across the nation and some internationally! They are looking to hire the right type of talent and a fast paced, driven type of personality.
This will have oversite of the engineering and maintenance departments - 4 direct ~40 indirect
In this role, the individual will be accountable for the professional and technical leadership of site engineering staff. This is a critical position responsible for achieving one of the key plant financial objectives. In addition to managing the capital budget in excessive of $20M for Lake Charles, this position also responsible for the direct management of $4M in strategic and maintenance projects.
- Supports the development and maintains knowledge of company & industry best practices.
- Provides mentoring and professional development for the engineers in their discipline / team.
- Allocates engineering resources to achieve goals and priorities.
- Establishes the methodologies, tools, standards, and operating procedures for their discipline.
- Maintains the prioritized portfolio of current and potential projects.
- Investigates new technologies for process and productivity improvements.
- Serves as a working leader with direct accountability for providing engineering services to the site.
- BS in Engineering with 7-10+ years leadership experience within the chemical manufacturing industry accompanied by experience as a Project Engineer.
- Strong project management background, yet also needs the process/reliability type experience
- Preferably refinery background
- Continuous improvement experience is a plus!
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: