Job #: 9808
Title: Sr. Reliability & Maintenance Leader
Job Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 16% bonus, 6% match 401k $for$ & 4% retirement contribution
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Reliability & Maintenance Engineer
With the company taking aggressive actions to expand and grow, they are looking to improve and upgrade their facilities across the nation and some internationally! They are looking to hire the right type of talent and a fast paced, driven type of personality.
- Develop plans to address long term infrastructure needs around combustion systems listed below.
- Guide and plan 3-5 year capital plans to upgrade infrastructure.
- Provide project management and engineering support.
- Act as a reliability generalist for plants in the region (either Gulf Coast or Chicago area). Provide support in the elements of Reliability-Centered Maintenance, including criticality analysis, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, critical spares, mechanical integrity, and work process optimization.
- Support resolution of chronic reliability issues through engineering support and networking with the broader organization.
- Facilitate network of maintenance leaders and engineers across the operations, review KPIs, develop action items for key issues, and review improvement projects.
- Assist in driving cultural change around maintenance work management. Assess work prioritization, planning and scheduling, and associated management processes; identify barriers; and work on plans to improve.
- Engage with internal and external expertise to improve reliability processes, including criticality analysis, PdM technologies, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, and critical spares.
- Lead high impact projects linked to uptime that are critical to meeting business objectives.
- Ability to drive results; bias toward action.
- Strong knowledge of combustion systems, including the units specified above.
- Strong knowledge of maintenance excellence processes in a chemical manufacturing environment
- Leader of change, with ability to influence and gain support from operator/craft level to executive leadership.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Facilitative; can lead a project with multiple stakeholders and align their objectives in order to meet project milestones.
- Strong interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Support and travel ~50% to multiple manufacturing sites
- BS or MS in Engineering (combustion, mechanical, chemical) required.
- 10 years of maintenance excellence experience in a chemical manufacturing environment, including implementing upgraded processes. Experience addressing site infrastructure needs is required.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification desired.
- Excellent PC skills, including SAP, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- The ability to act as a global specialist to manufacturing operations in the area of combustion systems highly preferred. This will include being able to define standards for systems and leverage best practices across the network. Examples of systems include:
- Calciners and kilns
- Flash dryers
- Spray dryers
- Boiler systems
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: