Job #: 10204
Title: Incident Manager, Investigations
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia - United States
Salary: $105,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: + bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Dynamic strong growth global organization! JOB DESCRIPTION
Expanding again!! ..... This newly created position is open due to department growth. You will lead efforts to quickly respond to, and recover from, critical and urgent incidents that disrupt normal business operations and create risk to the company or our clients. This Team handles a wide range of incident types including crime, technology, data exposure, safety/medical, natural disasters, etc. Located in Atlanta, GA !
As the Incident Manager you will interact with people at all levels of the organization to address, understand, and resolve incidents as they occur. They will also work with a dedicated Incident Management Specialists to manage the incident workload for the enterprise.
The Enterprise Risk & Resilience department (ER&R) is responsible for the enterprise risk management program. ER&R programs encompass business continuity planning, incident management, risk assessment, PCI and regulatory compliance, insurance, and information security across all businesses and support departments. ER&R Incident Management manages incidents that threaten enterprise financial, legal, regulatory, and/or reputation interests. Duties include:
- Operational management of Incident case load
- Identify, summarize, and escalate case as necessary
- Complete incident investigations utilizing system tools and by leveraging business partners as necessary
- Work with Human Resources and Legal to ensure consistent, equitable, and fair practices
- Complete Case Trend Analysis and identify proactive solutions to decrease the companys DLP risks and enhance associates experience
- Manage the Notice to Comply process , engaging Legal and HR as needed
- Complete HR-related functions in support of the Incident, Malware, and Forensics cases
- Conduct interviews with associates and management
- BS Degree in Business, information Systems, Cyber Security, HR, or a related field.
- A Master`s or MBA degree would be a plus.
- Certifications such as CFE, GCIH, CEH, CCE, CSIAC, PMP would be a plus!
- You should have 4-10 years of relevant Enterprise Incident Management, Human Resources, Investigations, and other relevant experience.
You should have proficiency with spreadsheets, project management exposure, risk-based assessments, & excellent communication skills. Varied experience including areas such as Symantec, McAfee, risk assessment, cyber security, regulatory compliance, Malware, and Forensics would be a plus.
This is a " Blue-Chip" leading edge, dynamic growth organization . This company puts a high value on skill development & career growth and has an opportunity for a wide variety of promotional career-tracks. This position has a base salary of $105-115k base salary + annual bonus, strong benefit & retirement programs. There is a strong focus on career development! Relocation assistance is available.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: