Job #: 10238
Title: Ag Lender
Job Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus up to 20% of Base Salary
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a successful, well respected, multi-state institution. Consistently voted "Best Employer", they seek to hire an Ag Lender, Business Banker. JOB DESCRIPTION
- The Agriculture Commercial Loan Officer is responsible for managing a portfolio of medium sized farm and farm business accounts.
- The Agriculture Commercial Loan Officer typically manages a portfolio of 25 to 35 relationships with $50MM to $75MM in loans.
- As Agriculture Commercial Loan Officer you will spend time traveling to call on customers in rural areas.
- The Agriculture Commercial Loan Officer analyzes and approves credit within their lending authority and recommends action on credits in excess of their lending authority.
- Prior business banking experience is required.
- Previous farm background or agribusiness preferred
- Participation in rural civic organizations i.e. 4-H, Ag Extension, etc.
- Must have ties to the area
- Bachelors degree in Agricultural Business, Agricultural Economics preferred
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: