Job #: 11415
Title: Automation QA Engineer
Job Location: Overland Park, Kansas - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 100% Employer paid Individual Benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Growing, stable company in Kansas City in the finance industry is moving away from 3rd party software and is creating their own enterprise application and is in need of an Automation QA Engineer that knows both manual and autmation testing. This company is not a corporate machine, more like a mid-size company where you are not a spoke on the wheel. You will be appreciated and will be creating their QA processes and procedures from the ground up with the QA Manager. Enjoy 100% employer paid benefits for individual, and other great benefits. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Drive planning and delivery of high-quality enterprise IT software releases.
- We need an Automation/Manual QA Engineer that can effectively build our automation and manual QA processes.
- Develop, document and revise automation test procedures and quality standards.
- Develop the automation testing process as well as manual, and scripts, unit tests, etc from the ground up.
- Be flexible in technique, process and methodology enough to keep it fluid with other business units.
- Expereince with C# or Java, although we are a Microsoft shop.
- Bachelors degree in CIS
- 5+ years in QA development
- 2+ years in automation QA development
- 2+ years as a Lead, managing software releases, creating test processes
- Great communication to work with stakeholders and business units to manage the QA efforts
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: