Job #: 11570
Title: National Accounts Manager
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $145,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our Atlanta office is located in a prime office building in the heart of Midtown and Atlantic Station and is steps away from an LA Fitness, movie theatre, restaurants and shopping. Its the # 1 work, live & play area in Atlanta! Our Client offers a competitive compensation plan that includes a solid base salary, an un-capped and transparent commission plan, full medical benefits, PTO, 401K and more.
Our clients values its employees and believes in investing in its people. We provide a fun and exciting work environment. Our employees are engaged and encouraged to think outside the box. Our Atlanta team regularly enjoys pot-lucks, complementary lunches and employee appreciation events and will be participating in a kickball league this spring! JOB DESCRIPTION
National Accounts Manager - Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your Sales expertise and experience in the Transportation / Logistics Industry? Where you will be rewarded for continuing to learn and contribute in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment? Are you looking for a company where employees work hard and play hard?
Join us in our Atlanta, GA Office!
Our Managers, National Accounts have the important task of generating new sales leads, and building strong relationships in this inside sales role (travel is required based on customer needs as well).
This is an exciting opportunity for an outgoing and self-driven Manager of National Accounts who has solid experience and demonstrated sales success working in a 3PL environment.
Responsibilities will include:
Generating quality sales leads by networking, cold-calling prospects and building relationships as part of a coordinated sales strategy;
- Recording all opportunities and communications using our CRM;
- Driving sales and achieving strategic objectives;
- Pro-actively managing a sales pipeline and developing a strategy for long-term sustained success;
- Creating sales strategies by gathering market information, analyzing opportunities and documenting sales methodology;
- Responding to client prospect inquiries by preparing responses to requests for proposals (RFP-s) and requests for quotations (RFQ-s);
- Preparing presentations and delivering to prospective clients;
- Actively participating in sales meetings and reporting on sales goals, forecasting and wins;
- Building new relationships and maintaining and growing existing relationships with clientele
- Charismatic and confident demeanor;
- Competitive Hunter personality;
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills excellent follow-up skills are essential;
- Customer & solution-focused approach;
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to adapt easily to different and sometimes stressful situations;
- Energetic, Hard Working, Entrepreneurial, Accountable and Pro-Active;
- Problem-solving skills to be able to propose solutions that meet & exceed the customers business needs;
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- MINIMUM two years current applicable sales experience (3PL industry required)
As one of the fastest growing third-party logistics service providers, we dedicate ourselves daily to be the most customer oriented, reliable and responsive in the marketplace. The decades of experience our team members have earned in transport and logistics is the key differentiator FLS brings to the industry, and the true source of the value we offer to our clients.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: