Job #: 11686
Title: DoD/Intel Sales Director
Job Location: Dulles, Virginia - United States
Salary: $160,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: + Results based bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Commuting distance from Dulles, Virginia
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are seeking a Sales Leader who will drive all revenue across DoD/Intel accounts while managing a dedicated team of Sales and Account Management professionals. Our customer base is is composed of thought leaders and change agents charged with providing more cost effective, compliant, and responsive Federal Government purchasing services. The DoD/Intel Sales Director will have a second to none active network within the Department of Defense, US Military and Intelligence Community. This position reports to the company CEO and is responsible for setting business strategy and direction. JOB DESCRIPTION
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Serve as the go to market lead for all software systems sales activity in the DoD/Intel space including managing, training, and directing team members.
* Build and develop relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance on best approaches to optimize the supplier marketplace
* Generate and develop new business to increase volume through outreach, in-person meetings, trade show organizations, attendance, participation and other activities
* Manage a sales team and a customer accounts team, with metrics and reports to maintain alignment on team delivery of revenue generating activities and customer satisfaction. QUALIFICATIONS
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Degree in Business, Marketing, Political Science or relevant field of study.
* More than ten years sales experience required to the U.S. Military, Intelligence and DoD organizations, preferably involving government procurement processes and policy.
* Excellent people management skills with experience leading sales and account management teams greater than 15 staff.
* Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive / decision maker with a consultative approach.
* Competitive, persuasive, energetic and self-motivated.
* Metrics and CRM experience, Salesforce preferred.
* Proven track record of success.
* Ability and desire to travel up to 40% (occasional International).
Prospective candidates must be a U.S. Citizen and have, or be eligible to obtain, a DOD Secret Security Clearance.
Please respond to Michael Mordue with an MS Word resume via email to THIS EMAIL Telephone 253 851 5355.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: