Job #: 11720
Title: Cardiology EMR Chart Analyst (2789)
Job Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana - United States
Salary: $12.00 - $14.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
IMMEDIATE NEED - Cardiology EMR Chart Analyst Opportunity JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for accurate and timely analysis of patient medical records. First point of contact for patient medicals record, which is the communication tool to support delivery of optimum patient care by the clinician/provider.
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS MEDICAL RECORDS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE WITHIN PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL OFFICE. SKILLS TESTING REQUIRED.
- In a professional and courteous manner, calls are generated to referring and/or specialty offices and other facilities to request records for patient visits and tests.
- Documents received are reviewed to determine if further reports are needed for the patient visit (i.e. bypass report from an out-of-state facility.
- Records are sent to scan/index in a timely manner
- Laboratory results received are electronically flowed to create a result trend of values
- Responsible for answering department calls in a courteous manner and performing in a quick release of information for continuity of patient care purposes.
- Responsible for delivering quality performance and service excellence while adhering to office standards.
- Minimum 2 years medical records, medical terminology and data entry experience (skills testing required)
- CNA and/or CMA license (preferred)
- Previous customer service experience within professional office and/or medical setting
- Experience with Microsoft office suite
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to type 35+ WPM
- Ability to multi-task and work independently using critical thinking skills
How to Apply: