Job #: 11750
Title: JD Edwards (JDE) Report Writer (BI Publisher)
Job Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 10% annual bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
A global manufacturing company headquartered in the Doylestown, PA area, north of Philadelphia is looking for a JD Edwards Report Writer to join their development team. The person in this position can work in the Doylestown, PA office or in the companys Winston Salem NC location. The ideal candidate is a motivated and energetic person who can quickly learn new systems and technologies. JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Summary: The JDE Report Writer develops reports and Caf One layouts in JDE Enterprise One, including gathering end-user requirements, creating specifications and training end-users. This position plays a major role in the development and implementation of major systems. They assist the Manager of Applications Architecture with current JDE needs and future JDE enhancements as required.
General Job Duties:
Directly responsible for writing reports from JD Edwards E1. Prepare time estimates for developing reports. Interface with customers in order to evaluate and respond to their needs. Conduct needs assessments to determine, specifications, and all other required system and program configuration. Responsible for the testing and user acceptance sign-off of requested enhancement and new systems. QUALIFICATIONS
Essential Functions & Requirements for the position:
- Review and analyze business requirements and develop solutions for JDE E1 and other available tools that enhance the business and operations
- Write complex reports using Developer Toolkit, Enterprise Report Writer, BI Publisher, and other third party reporting tools as needed
- Knowledge of forms tools BI Publisher and Enterprise Report Writer is required.
- Skill and knowledge of JDE Toolset: Object Management Workbench (OMW), Report Design Aid, Forms Development Aid (including Power Forms), Table Conversions is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of JDE E1 Modules: Finance Distribution Manufacturing for multiple locations is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of DSI, and understanding of JDE E1 project promotion, package builds and deployments is preferred
- Working knowledge of relational data structures.
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and reside with 90 minutes of either Doylestown, PA or Winston Salem, NC.
How to Apply: