Job #: 11752
Title: SAP QM Techno/Functional Analyst
Job Location: Greensboro, North Carolina - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great global company with a strong growth curve. Fortune 500.
Good benefits. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for development and support activities in a manufacturing environment.
- Assists in development of business processes/requirements, functional and technical specifications and design business solutions ensuring integration with the overall solution.
- Designs, monitors and performs Quality Assurance testing to ensure accuracy, quality and stability while maximizing performance and scalability.
- 5+ years experience implementing the SAP Quality Management (QM) module with integration in procurement, production planning, production execution, warehouse management, and sales and distribution.
- 10+ years of SAP business and/or SAP IT experience .
- QM module experience should include configuration and functional activities for source inspection, incoming inspection, production inspections, goods receipt inspections, distribution inspections, customer return inspections, and test equipment management. Ability to define and configure requirements for inspection lot interfacing with external systems is required. Additionally, configuration and use of quality notifications, service notifications, and maintenance notifications for various business processes is needed to cover activities from procurement up to and including after delivery support. Also, certificate of analysis processing is desirable. Furthermore, the analyst should have the ability to configure and implement inspection lot processing associated with maintenance orders.
- The analyst should have a strong command of the QM master data and know how to effectively use data relationships to support business processes, especially objects such as sampling schemes, dynamic modification rules, condition records, effective use of control indicators for inspection characteristics, and inspection plans, but not limited to these.
- The analyst should have a strong command of batch management, serialization, and the classification system.
- Previous ABAP and Workflow experience is a plus.
- Experience in SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Engineering or related program from a four year college or university
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: