Job #: 12127
Title: Trust Business Development Officer
Job Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Robust incentive on new business
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Trust departments, trust companies, Registered Investment Advisory Firms
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client seeks to hire a trust/fiduciary sales officer. This is an expanding company with an entrepreneur flair. They are growing through acquisitions and organically. As Trust Business Development Officer, you will participate in a robust, uncapped incentive plan. JOB DESCRIPTION
As Trust Business Development Officer, you will:
- Sell trust, investment agencies, foundations, and institutional products to HNW clients ($1 million and above) and businesses.
- Build rapport with commercial lenders, private bankers, and bank leadership to generate referrals and close business
- Build a network with the professional community i.e. CPAs, attorneys, to generate sales referrals.
- Partner with client advisors on non-fiduciary investment accounts.
- Stay in contact with clients to gain additional business.
- You will spend 95% of your time in new business.
As successful candidate for Trust Business Development Officer, you will have:
- Proven sales experience selling to high net worth individuals and business.
- Experience selling trust products preferred. Will consider someone from a Registered Investment Advisor Firm (RIA).
- Be a team player
- Do what is best for the client
- Focus on growing the company
- Bachelors degree required
- CTFA, CFP, AIF, JD, CWS etc. are a plus
- Series 7, 66, Life & Health licenses or be willing to acquired
- Clean U-4
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: