Job #: 12109
Title: Tax/Wealth Planner
Job Location: Memphis, Tennessee - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Above Average Benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Tax/Wealth Planner - Memphis, Tennessee - Established Wealth Management Firm
Wealth Management Firm (80+ personnel) in Memphis, Tennessee seeks candidate with individual tax experience to assist senior team members on designing and implementing wealth planning solutions for high net worth individuals, families and family offices.
* Extensive opportunity to take on new responsibilities and advance within the organization
* No tax compliance or busy seasons; excellent work-life balance JOB DESCRIPTION
* Work with senior members of the financial planning team to provide and implement strategies for HNW clients(5-100mm net worth) including tax, trust and estate planning, cash flow analysis, insurance benefits, retirement plans, etc.
* Provides opportunity for tax professional with individual tax experience to train and transition to a wealth management career with well-established firm
* Requires 2-6 years individual tax experience at public accounting firm
How to Apply: