Job #: 12063
Title: Director, Partner Services (Big 4 management Consulting experience required)
Job Location: San Francisco, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: bonus, stock, benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are hiring a Director of Partner Sales and Strategy for our clean energy client in San Francisco, CA. The Director of Partner Sales and Strategy is a sales and strategy leadership role responsible for overall business performance across our client`s partner business.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of proven leadership abilities (impeccable communication, demonstrated business judgment, relationship building, resource allocation) as well as varied business experience that ideally includes a strong analytical / strategic training ground (e.g. top-tier management consulting) and operational experience leading teams (e.g., sales, operations, partnerships). This role requires interdisciplinary excellence, and therefore candidates must demonstrate a balance of discipline and versatility.
THIS IS NOT A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SALES ROLE. JOB DESCRIPTION
This individual will be responsible for:
- The day-to-day management of sales execution;
- Leading relationships with top partners;
- Defining the strategy for the partner business, inclusive of cross-channel opportunities, in partnership with stakeholders across the company;
This leader is accountable for the performance of the partner business across our clients primary business metrics (value / cash flow generation and installation growth), and the input metrics that drive these results --e.g., partnership structures, process and technology influence, and KPI definition / tracking. The position will report to the Vice President of Partnerships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the results for our clients Partner business. Accountability metrics include sales volume, installation volume, profitability, etc.;
- Drive cross-channel coordination and strategy;
- Work with operational leaders (Sales, Retail, Marketing, Operations, Product, Pricing, Technology) to optimize platform offering;
- Partner closely with Senior Operations Leaders on overall performance and outcomes;
- Lead the collaborative process of defining and executing a overall business strategy;
- Review and provide input for a detailed S&OP forecasts for the business, including Sales and Install, pricing trends and product mix/characteristics;
- Collaborate with other business leaders to drive execution optimized across multiple dimensions at the company level
- Maintain a thorough and current knowledge of solar electric market conditions, rebate and tax incentives, and electric utility rate schedules;
- Hold self and others accountable for measurable, high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results. Accept responsibility for mistakes. Comply with established policies and company standards of conduct.
- Be an impeccable communicator. Keep key stakeholders involved and informed. Actively listen and provide clear instructions and expectations. Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in a manner that is well organized, appropriate, and human-centric.
- Consistently deliver required business results. Set achievable, yet aggressive, goals. Consistently comply with quality standards and meet deadlines. Maintain focus on personal as well as company-wide and departmental goals.
- Develop, implement, evaluate and adjust plans to reach goals, while ensuring the optimal use of resources. Monitor progress and use of resources. When necessary, make adjustments to timelines, steps and resource allocation.
- Minimum 10+ years of management-level experience including both a) strong analytical/strategic experience (e.g. big four management consulting) and b) operational experience leading teams (e.g., sales, operations, partnerships);
- Ability to drive results at both the high/strategic level and at the line-management (KPI) level;
- Comfort with structured and quantitative management, and fluency in key tools (e.g., Excel, Enterprise Planning Tools, Salesforce, etc.);
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high attention to detail and accuracy in forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual sales for the business;
- Experience owning a P&L or other comparable business results;
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage competing priorities across areas different areas of the business;
- Comfort with ambiguity / high growth environments;
- Ability to utilize SFDC report creation for all tracking and forecasting activities;
- Top-tier MBA preferred
- Fluency in analytical tools (e.g., R / Python) nice to have but by no means essential;
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: